Curly-haired women may have trouble coping with their hair. However, everyone’s hair is different. As well as genetic factors, your habits or hair care style can cause this variety. The brightness and softness of your hair depends on how you look at them.
So how curly is your hair? Is it light curls, wavy or afro? Always remember this: being curly hair is not a bad thing. In fact, what should worry you is not the shape of your hair, it should be problems like broken ends and dryness.
You don’t have to use your straightener or hair dryer all the time. If you know how to highlight your curls, you can dazzle all the eyes with a great hairstyle.
Nature has given you wonderful waves and curls. Why not make the most of them?
You are the boss and you have the right to use what you have to the full. We recommend that you implement the following suggestions before choosing one of the hairstyles we will talk about in this article.
Some Tips for Women with Curly Hair
- The only way to remove unwanted fractures is to cut the ends of your hair every month.
- Immediately after the shower, dissolve your hair using a comb and comb it well.
- You can use various conditioners while combing.
- Let your hair air dry.
- Use a cotton shirt instead of a towel to dry it. Doing this will moisturize your curls.
- Do not forget to comb upwards at the ends to avoid damaging your hair.
- Knit or pull your hair out before bedtime.
- If you like pronounced curls, you can wrap it in curler before going to bed at night.
Waterfall braid hair
- Take a pinch of hair and divide it into two equal parts.
- Cross one of the equal pieces on top of the other.
- Braid all of your hair by going in order from where you started.
- When the process is over, you can tie your hair with a small hair clip.
Crown braid hair
- Start by making a ponytail at the top of your hair.
- Then, take three equal pieces of hair from the ponytail and braid normally.
- After finishing this braid, wrap around the part where you make the ponytail.
- You can use small buckles and pins to keep your crown from breaking.
French braid hair
- First, wet your hair and apply some conditioner to comb it.
- Separate your hair from where your eyebrow ends.
- Divide this piece into two parts and knit each piece with french braid.
- Fasten these weaves with buckle.